Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sup all my Hobos :)

hey guys :)


okay so my name is Saarah and me and my best friend Uzma have a blog...how exciting is that :) she made tha last post and its been awhile since either of us updated our fab page sooo here it goes...my vey first entry!!! EEEEK

we were on the phone one evening and uzzi was all "OMG lets start a blog!!!" so i just kind of went along with it :) its called in the moment because well we tend to speak our thoughts as they come to us and we're willing to embarrass ourselves by putting them on the internet...we're just that cool :)

okay i feel like im about to DIE i need an insanely awesome project idea for my physics class by TOMORROW or its minus 2.5% like WTF is that even allowed...and its got to be original and creative...sdince when is this an art class... my my my school these days...what has it come to :) but at least i have my friends to make it worth actually going...hahaha

sooo my other friend *jenny (she wouldnt want me to use her actaul name) is pretty sure that coral is a fish , can swim and gets eaten by whale :) and that cell numbers should have 9 didgits instead of 10...booking her into Volkenburg...ASAP still love her though :)
okay so i think ive ramble on enough for one day, dont you?

peace out babes :) xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment