Sunday, February 6, 2011

10 : 40 pm !!!

well me being me ... i am lying in my bed unable to fall asleep ! a.g.a.i.n ahhh .

Anyway i just wanted to tell the people who will or even are reading this blog that i have read the most amazing dark yet extremely compelling and romantic book .

Great now the bad thing now is that i don't really want to be awake i mean after all i have a pretty hectic day ahead of me ;this is totally besides the fact that i have to wake up at like what ? 5 am ??? to study ,well go over my work for my geo and science test tomorrow ! Its only been 2 weeks and a bit and they want to kill us (i mean that in a very in between light) .Don't get me wrong i looove grade 10 but its a heck of alot of work ... not to mention all the stuff happening around valentines day which i must say is just the cherry on top ( i don't even know if its a good or bad cherry)

owel i seen to be done with expressing my anger issues :)
sooo goodnight and wish me good luck for my tests
xxx
p.s the book is called fallen by Lauren Kate and the second one is called torment ,the third id called passion but has not come out yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment